Excellence Reporter: Andrea, what is the meaning of life?
Andrea Becky Hanson: Life is a process of discovering that there is nothing we need that we do not already have. To do this we must learn to go within, spend time in nature, self inquiry and meditation, to accept all that is, to be compassionate with ourselves and others, and be of service to others doing what we love. Anything else stops our progress as human spiritual beings.
To be successful, we must collaborate with our heart, be established in gratitude, and trust that life is happening perfectly for our greater conscious awareness and enlightenment. Celebrate each moment as the perfect opportunity to create and live your deeply meaningful and purposful life. Your life will go according to your personal philosophy.
What I have consistently discovered is success with these matters follows a pretty consistent 5 leg path as follows:
1. Make a practice of daily self inquiry and heart connection set clear intentions for your personal growth and enlightenment.
2. Allow your teachers to come to you. Find teachers that you are drawn to that teach through experience
3. Give up seeking and practice being.
4. REMEMBER, all of your answers are within.
5. Be couragageous, kind, and commpassionate, beginning with yourSelf and serve others.
~Andrea Becky Hanson, Amazon Best Selling author, speaker, researcher, yoga, meditation, energy therapist and somatic intuitive.
Copyright © 2016 Excellence Reporter