- Be kind to everything and everyone, including oneself, all the time, with no exceptions.
- Revere all of life in all its expressions, no matter what, even if one does not understand it.
- Presume no actual reliable knowledge of anything at all. Ask God to reveal its meaning.
- Intend to see the hidden beauty of all that exists—it then reveals itself.
- Forgive everything that is witnessed and experienced, no matter what. Remember Christ, Buddha, and Krishna all said that all error is due to ignorance. Socrates said all men can choose only what they believe to be the good.
- Approach all of life with humility and be willing to surrender all positionalities and mental/emotional arguments or gains.
- Be willing to forgo all perceptions of gain, desire, or profit and thereby be willing to be of selfless service to life in all of its expressions.
- Make one’s life a living prayer by intention, alignment, humility, and surrender. True spiritual reality is actually a way of being in the world.
- Accept that by spiritual declaration, commitment, and surrender, Knowingness arises that provides support, information, and all that is needed for the entire journey
~ David R. Hawkins
Excellence Reporter 2015